Minor rule adjustments have been made to better fit the format of this league and available ice times. Please read all the rules fully!
- A team is composed of two players.
- The scoring shall be the same as in a regular game of curling.
- The “positioned” stones that are placed before the beginning of each end are eligible to be counted in the scoring.
- Each game will be scheduled for six (6) ends.
- Each team shall deliver five (5) stones per end. The player delivering the team’s first stone of the end must also deliver the team’s last stone of that end. The other team member shall deliver the team’s second, third and fourth stones for that end.
- The player delivering the first stone can change from end to end.
- Modified FGZ – No stone in play, including the “positioned” stones and those in the house, can be moved to an out-of-play position prior to the delivery of the fourth stone of an end (the fourth delivered stone is the first stone that can remove any stone from play). If there is a violation, the delivered stone shall be removed from play, and any displaced stone(s) shall be replaced to their original position by the non-offending team.
- Speed of Play – Each game will last no more than 90 minutes in duration. The Clock will be set at 1h10 minutes. When the buzzer goes off, you finish the end you are in and YOU DO NOT start a new end. If there is a tie, each team will throw one draw to the button with sweeping by the throwing team only. The closest to the button wins but the winning rock must touch the rings.